Located north of Denver along the beautiful Front Range, Rocky Mountain Christian Academy (RMCA) is looking for teachers.
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy is currently accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year for preschool, elementary, and aide positions.
RMCA is a school community where education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life. We are dedicated to inspiring students to a lifelong passionate pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty, and equipping them to impact their world for Christ. Since 1998, RMCA has provided a transformative educational experience to families with Preschool - 8th grade students in the north Denver/Boulder metro area. Accredited through Accreditation International and a member of ACSI, RMCA is affiliated with Ambleside Schools International (www.amblesideschools.com), an association of U.S. and international schools inspired by the educational philosophy of educator Charlotte Mason. As such, RMCA seeks to live out the ideas that every child is born a person and education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life.
Job requirements and responsibilities include the following:
- Be in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith
- Be in agreement with the school's Ambleside philosophy of education
- Love to serve and grow with children and their families
- Have a growth mindset for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrate a maturity in all relationships
- Be a role model of spiritual and academic ability and leadership
- Cooperate with the board and administration in implementing all policies and procedures governing the operation of the school.
- Attend required professional development sessions for on-site in-services, Ambleside Schools training, and other opportunities as needed
- Motivate students to recognize their identity in Christ and to be lifelong learners.
If you are interested in employment at RMCA, please send a resume/cv to email@example.com.
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy
Phone: (303) 652-9162